Marketing Manager/Public Relations
Isaco International Corporation, a thirty year old apparel company and one of the leading menswear fashion and design companies is searching for a local Marketing/Public Relations Manager to join it’s team.
The successful candidate will be able to apply experience, creativity and know-how to an industry that needs fresh ideas. The Marketing Manager will create synergy between the company’s traditional advertising/marketing program and the new platform of social media and promotions.
Our brands are available throughout all major levels of retail distribution. Isaco owns a portfolio of recognized brands including papi®, Equipo®, RICO®. We enhance our roster of brands by licensing trademarks from third parties including Perry Ellis®.
As the Company’s Marketing/Public Relations leader, your primary responsibilities are to solicit and respond to editorial and broadcast placement opportunities and requests for the Brand; to manage key external partnerships linked directly to the brand, plan and execute local and national events, and to actively manage and develop trade relations through trade shows and industry organizations.
1. Serve as direct liaison between sales, creative and product teams to develop and implement strategic and integrated PR programs and events that fuel Brand awareness and activate the Brand’s voice with the consumer.
2. Write and produce trade press materials.
3. Manage outside product placement agency to ensure product integration into film and television is consistent with Brand marketing objectives;
4. Secure national and regional press coverage consistent with Brand strategies and retail partnerships; draft media briefing docs and executive talking points.
5. Produce consumer and trade launch events.
6. Manage industry sponsorships, strategic alliances, and nonprofit partnerships through ongoing outreach; seek and lead cross-promotions where appropriate; market internally Brand alliances and partnerships.
7. Provide PR support for global product launches, trade shows, and in-store events; product seeding to support marketing strategies. 8. Contribute to how Isaco’s PR/events and partnership opportunities come to life online via isaco.com and social networking properties, including Isaco blogs, Facebook and Twitter.
• Assist the senior team with various projects and assignments as needed.
Years of Related Professional Experience: 4+.
Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts or Communications. Minimun of four years in public relations or related field. Experience in event planning a plus.
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), including the ability to interface with key executives in a professional manner.
Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
AP Style Writing
Social Media experience
Demonstrated initiative, creativity and resourcefulness in problem solving
Proficient PC skills (spreadsheets, word processing, powerpoint)
Strong time management skills (deadline oriented/sensitive/attentive to detail)